Sunday, February 10, 2008

WEEK 3: Post Class Discussion

Great Discussion and a special thanks to our discussion leaders, Melanie and Justin. I believe the root of all the discussions was "Find what works for you as a teacher: and "Everyone will survive your class". As always, I believe in "the passion of you".
I have taken numerous Portfolio Classes from high school in th 60's to date. I believe in the process of the composition but the final product is also important. I think mixing up the readings, postings, presentations with the pre-writing, writing, and revisions is worthwhile (and allows for personal expression within the context of the class requirements). I would like to add one element-IF 5 articles are required during the course the final portfolio could be a writer's personal selection of 3.

No comments: